Sunday, February 20, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Vintage Patterns?

Please pardon my shameless self promotion! I have been inspired to declutter lately. I haven't quite been ready to face the craft room because didn't I just do that? Oh wait, it was two years ago. Apparently, one must clean the sewing room occasionally after it has been organized. Who knew.

Anyway, I had a large box of vintage patterns I bought several years ago along with the box from my mom. I went through and chose the ones that I wanted and listed the rest on eBay in large lots. All the lots start at 99 cents and I will be shipping media mail--slow but cheap. I've got women's, men's, kids', 1960s, 1970s, 1980s...the whole gamut. If you are so inclined, please check out the listings. I have it set for US bidders only, but if you are outside the US and interested in a particular lot let me know and I'll revise the rules for that listing.

OK, commercial over!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Normally I mind my own business, but I don't want to see you get screwed.

First, you're not supposed to ship patterns media mail. You can probably get away with it, since you're not shipping over seas. BUT theni'm not so sure that you can ship 12 patterns for $3 even at the media rate. I shiped a pattern that cost me $2 the other day. Of course, that was first class, but I can't imagine media mail is that much cheaper than first class.

Maryissewfast said...

I have shipped patterns media mail before with the postmaster's blessing. Flat rate boxes are always a good cheaper option when shipping. Depends how far you are shipping them. I ship a lot of stuff to my daughter's APO address with the flat rate boxes (grandma's gotta spoil that baby, even if they are living in Europe!)

Little Hunting Creek said...

You have to clean the sewing room more than once? Who knew?

a little sewing said...

I think you are fine with a 2 year old mess. Once a year is better, but 2 years is not bad at all.
:=)

McVal said...

Good for you! Purging the sewing room... That can be done??!
I'll check out your patterns! Love those vintage ones!

Alexandra said...

Hi i am interested in bidding on a couple of your listings but am in the U.K so was just wondering what the postage would be.

gwensews said...

That is a really super looking dress. Color and style, both. It can go to work or out in the evening. Very nice.